How to Control Premature Ejaculation
It is the one of the commonest of all sexual problems. It can happen to any men. Premature ejaculation means men cannot last as long in bed during intercourse. This premature ejaculation problem makes people unhappy and frustrated. Sometimes this problem even ruins a marriage because it spoils the sex lives of both men and women. Sometimes premature ejaculation creates problem in fertility because the condition is so bad that man cannot have sex as he discharged before get into the vagina. Premature ejaculation can be caused by physical and psychological factors like depression, stress, and lack of confidence.
To control the premature ejaculation firstly you have to reduce the penis sensitivity because of the supersensitive of penis premature ejaculation occurs and to solve this problem there are lots of methods and treatments available which are helpful to controlling premature ejaculation
There Are Many Methods to Control Premature Ejaculation
Masturbation is a technique used by many young men to increase their level of sexual control. The way to do masturbation hold the penis in your dry hand and shake your penis in up and down movement. This will definitely increase your sexual performance
2) Sexual Positions
Sexual positions can affect a man's ability to control his ejaculation. Learn different sex position from expertise. These sexual positions plays big role in premature ejaculation and better sexual position can make some difference.
3) Avoid Drugs
Avoid drugs and alcohol. Excess consume of drugs and alcohol may cause premature ejaculation. Smoking is also not good for sexual health
4) Exercise to control premature ejaculation
there are some exercises which are also good to avoid premature ejaculation and these exercise is known as kegel exercise the way to perform this exercise is when u go to toilet for urinate and when you start urinate just clamp down the flow and do it for several times this will definitely helps you to avoid premature ejeculation
5) There Are Two More Methods Of Controlling Premature Ejaculation
It is a method which is done by partner or without partner. This method requires that the man engage in sexual excitement until he realizes that he is about to discharge.
Frequently Asked Questions
is controlling premature ejaculation easy or not?
what should i do to control premature ejaculation.
Below are a number of methods physical of controlling premature ejaculation:
- Press the head. When you sense yourself fast coming near ejaculation and orgasm, you could pull out of your spouse and get a hard grasp precise under the penis head. It could hold off ejaculation for the short term.
- Testes Pull. It is another physical technique to have power over early ejaculation. You need to observe that when you are approaching peak, your testicles are increasing nearer to the base under shaft of your penis.
- Perineum squash. It is between your testicles and anus. In fact, it makes contact with your prostate which controls contractions for the period of ejaculation.
- Make use of shallow thrusting. It is a method to lengthen your sexual encounter. To reduce the level of your stimulation, concentrate on extremely shallow thrusts like simply some inches into her vagina.
best method of controlling premature ejaculation without taking some medicine?
In general, practice and relaxation will help you deal with the problem. Some men try to distract themselves by thinking non-sexual thoughts (such as naming baseball players and records) to avoid becoming excited too fast.
Some helpful techniques include the following:
Masturbate an hour or so before having sex.
The “stop and start” method:
This technique involves sexual stimulation until the man recognizes that he is about to ejaculate. The stimulation is then removed for about thirty seconds and then may be resumed. The sequence is repeated until ejaculation is desired, the final time allowing the stimulation to continue until ejaculation occurs.
The “squeeze” method:
This technique involves sexual stimulation until the man recognizes that he is about to ejaculate. At that point, the man or his partner gently squeezes the end of the penis (where the glans meets the shaft) for several seconds, withholding further sexual stimulation for about 30 seconds, and then resuming stimulation. The sequence may be repeated by the person or couple until ejaculation is desired, the final time allowing the stimulation to continue until ejaculation occurs.